Have you made the right decisions about your college planning future? Join us at our free College Financial Aid and Scholarship Workshop hosted by The College Bound Resource Center & Monarch Solutions
When: Thursday, May 8at 7:00pm – 8:30pm
Where: Guilford High School
5620 Spring Creek Road, Rockford, Rockford, Illinois 61114
*Located inside the library (Room 150)
You Will Learn:
– What you need to know to increase scholarship eligibility.
– How to make sure you maximize your student’s financial aid.
– Why some middle and upper class parents pay close to nothing for an education–and you can too!
– How to send your child to an expensive private university for often less than a state school.
– How to ease the anxiety of college selection and affordability.
We can only reserve space on a first-come, first-served basis. Please pre-register at (888) 715-5630.
RICK WANG- SPEAKER, is a licensed college planning financial professional within Monarch Solutions with over a decade of experience. Rick and his beautiful wife, Yan Hu, Ph.D. both graduated from the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana. With already feeling the pain of college debt first hand, he knows your struggles and issues personally, and will share his strategies and insights at this event.
KEVIN KLAAS- SPEAKER, Kevin is the founder and CEO of Monarch Solutions and has worked in the financial services industry for more than a decade. Kevin graduated from Judson University in 2002 with a degree in Business Finance. Kevin and his beautiful wife, Jennie, have three children. He enjoys water skiing, studying the Bible, and vacationing on a beach with his bride!Watch Get Squirrely (2015) Full Movie Online Streaming Online and Download